Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Why?

Why is it that you only seem to run into people you haven't seen in years when you're not at your best?

This weekend I was in total sleep-deprived mom-mode.

You know
we've all been there
just hopping in the car to run a quick errand.

 - no contacts, no make-up, over sized really worn sweatshirt, comfy jeans, I might have brushed my hair that morning...

I dropped of Miss Mae at Jazz class and drove around with the sick kiddos for an hour.
No point in going home, we'd just have to turn around as soon as we got home. 

I popped into my LQS to get these:


not because I needed them, but because I needed a bit of retail therapy.

I ran into an old friend I haven't seen in over 10 years.

She knew me when I looked like this


Yup, purple hair.

Not that I was trying to impress her, but man, I looked like total crud.

Oh well.

The retail therapy was definitely needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment