Friday, August 21, 2009

The beginning

First, a bit about myself and my family; I’m a stay-at-home mom of three fabulous kiddos.  A mis-nomer because I'm rarely home.  My life pretty much revolves around them and their activities, with little time for anything else.

Miss Mae is the oldest at 7, she will be in 2nd grade this fall. Next comes The Boy, who is 5 and starting kindergarten. Last, but certainly not least is Muffin, who is 3 and will begin preschool next month. On top of all this add my wonderful niece Monster, who I watch while her mom (my sis) works. Monster and The Boy are about 9 months apart and have spent most of their lives together. I’ve been told my teachers that they act like twins or siblings when they’re together. They will most likely be in the same kindergarten class.

I love to sew. I recently began building costumes for a local ballet academy, and I am having a blast doing it. My kids love it when I make them clothes. I also love to crazy quilt with silks and fancy fabrics. I recently joined Block Lotto, to expand my piecing skills.  I also have a couple of etsy stores where I list some of my craft supplies, finished products and roses that I grow.

On top of all this I’m attempting to finish my bachelors degree at Oregon State University through their online program.

It’s a crazy chaotic life, but I wouldn’t change it for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment