Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thankful Thursday

A friend of mine always does a Thankful Thursday post. 
Today I am thankful, so I thought I'd do one as well.

On Thursday mornings I am thankful that I get to spend the day with my 10 month old twin nieces. 
I adore babies.
I had three and probably would have had more had my body not said "enough." 


They crawl now.

My youngest is almost 5.  Translate to mean - my house isn't baby-proofed anymore.

I McGyver a makeshift barrier using whatever is near....

Sewing machine case, ironing board, like I said anything handy.

At Noon on Thursdays I am thankful my sister only works until 3.

At 3, she brings home my older two from school and takes her urchins babies home.

At 5:00 on Thursdays I am thankful that it is pizza and a movie night. 
Mr. Chaos brings home a take-n-bake and a family-friendly movie.

Thursday nights I am thankful it's over and tomorrow will be Friday.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, what a wonderful post. Awesome.

    I LOVE the barrier. It looks like something that might be constructed at my house.... today was finish-up-the-halloween costumes day at my house.... yikes!

    ReplyDelete