Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thursday

Sorry I've been gone so long.

Life Happened.

Anyway,
Today is Thursday, which is the most stressful day of the week.
Remember the twins, my nieces?
They turned one in January. 

Any parent knows what this means - nothing is safe.


I do try to hide things.


A couple weeks ago one of them decided she didn't like the way my pink scraps were organized. (I think this is Olivia, but I'm not sure...)


Back to today.

On top of the normal stress,

My littlest has pneumonia.

AND

The ballet opens a new show in two days.
 My WONDERFUL husband came home for two hours so I could finish the costumes that HAVE to be on dancers at 3pm.

AND

we're trying to get started on the site prep for our new home.

STRESSFUL.
CRAZY.

Today my darling nieces had me laughing so hard I was crying.

Literally.

Let me 'splain.

After lunch I decided that I liked them contained in their booster seats. 

So I set up a coloring station.

They had fun.

Then Lucy decided to put the crayon on her head.

She put it one her head, rolled her hair in it and pulled it forward.

It took me a few minutes to figure out what she was doing, but when I did, I laughed so hard I cried.


She was curling her hair.

Lucy was mimicking her mommy.


OH

MY

GOODNESS!!



I feel much better now.

bring it on,
i'm ready.





Isn't it amazing the way that little ones can make everything better?

No comments:

Post a Comment