Thursday, September 08, 2011

Ten Years Ago

Ten years ago today, surrounded by family and friends, Josh and I were married.

I can hardly believe it's been that long.
It tends to blur together, in a very happy way.


In the last 10 years, we've:
Owned 8 different vehicles
Moved 4 times
(I'm never moving again)
Had 3 kids
Both of us went back to school
(I finished an Associates degree)
(He completed Bachelor's degree)
Endured a decade of Nutcracker tours apart
Burned numerous dinners
Gone to breakfast more times than I can count

We've had our rough spots,
but
we've never gone to bed mad or upset
and neither one of us has ever slept on the couch.

Tonight we'll happily enjoy leftover pizza and a movie with the kids, who will be totally excited to tell us all about they're first day of school.

Our life is good.

and it's only gonna get better.


No comments:

Post a Comment