Friday, March 19, 2010

Artista Crayon Totes

Before Christmas I found this totally cute pattern from Frog Legs and Ponytails.  Generally I don't buy patterns but this one is totally adorable.  Also a selling point for me was the note that small scale production was okay.  I don't think I'd make any to sell, but having the option is nice.

There's room for eight crayons and the other side has two pockets.

The only change I made to the pattern was to add some stiff interfacing with the batting to give it a bit more shape.  The pattern has yardage requirements but I did it with fat quarters.

We're going on a "family adventure" next week and my goal is to have 3 of these completed.

The first one is done, just needs a button.


Can't decide which button to use though....

I think it turned out totally cute!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! My son would love something like this. Thanks for stopping by my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete