Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Even More August Bee Blocks

I finished up my [3x6] bee blocks!

This one is for Desiree.

[3x6] lonelilly7
lovin' the black and red.

This one is for Angela
[3x6]tweedledee designs
I hesitated on the green zebra stripe, but she likes it!

And last but not least is my favorite, for Tracey
[3x6] traceyjay
I got this print in a grab bag from Fabric.com and love it.  I've been picking it up or ages, and trying to fit it into a project, but it didn't seem to work.  I'm so glad it works here!

Here's a shot of them all together.
[3x6] all six Beehive 12

I'm thinking about a new cathedral windows project, and I'm debating posting my process, step-by-step, these blocks really aren't as hard as they look.

windows planning guide

just a rough sketch to help me figure out how many squares I need.

1 comment:

  1. I love my block! It's gorgeous.

    Cathedral windows are so amazing... I'd love to see your progress on a whole quilt... it'd inspire me. :)

    ReplyDelete