Monday, September 27, 2010

Cinderella

Notions

Wow, what a day, and I'm not even home yet.

Getting down to my self imposed deadline for having all the costumes for the first ballet ready to go.  I gave myself until the end of the month to have everything prepped and ready.  I feel like I'm running around with my head cut off and talking gibberish all the time, but everyone keeps telling me I'm sooo organized.  Just wish I felt organized.

Crud.

Just realized I left the steamer sitting outside the warehouse (we had a photoshoot this afternoon).  Guess I'll be swinging by there on my way home.

I'm down to the "notes" for the costumes which means I'm mending tears, fixing hems, tacking in labels with names on them.  Not so glamourous.  I've poked myself with my seam ripper so many times today, my fingers are sore.

After lunch while the Muffin was napping I decided to take a small break and work on one of my bee blocks.  I didn't get very far when my Brother started making noises that aren't normal.

Sigh.

Last time is cost me $40 to have the sewing machine guy clear a bind.  I think I'm going to try to take it apart tonight and see if I can fix it myself.

Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment