Saturday, November 20, 2010

Friday Night Sew In Results

Well, I wasn't quite as productive as I had hoped.  When we went to pick up our pizza I managed to lock my house key in the house.
Sigh.
We spent 1/2 hour threading or way through traffic towards my sister's house to pick up my spare key.

Dinner was late.

And then I had to find my sewing space.

But I did get a few things accomplished.
Sorry for the utter cruddiness of the pictures.
October Bee Blocks!

For Not Your Grandma's Quilting Bee - Bumble Bees:

Bumblebees October

For Sew Buzzy

Sew Buzzy October

And for Christmas in July

Christmas in July  October

Then I moved to my closet of almost ready quilt tops

Tops in the closet

These are too big to fold, so they are hanging.  I worked a bit on the CRM QAL #5, and measured some of the others so I can pick up backing if I see something on sale that works.

Then I ate apple pie and went to bed.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment