Tonight's the night! It's not too late for you to sign up!
I plan on putting the kids to bed and turning on the discovery channel.
My list is divided into 2 sections, "have-tos" and "want-tos"
Before I can even get to my list I have to find my sewing area.
Currently it is COVERED in birthday party shrapnel
and bits and bobbles from Nutcracker costumes.
and a stack of JoAnn coupons.
and piles of patterns for Christmas gift ideas.
and junk mail.
you get the picture.
To top this all off I only have my singer to use this tonight. My trusty Brother is spending the weekend in California with the Nutcracker Wardrobe person. The ballet's machine is currently on a ferry towards Achorage and she needed a machine for repairs.
aren't I nice?
It was kind of like letting my kids stay at a friend's house. I kept telling her about its quirks and other bits of info. Finally she said, "Don't worry, I understand. I'll take care of it."
Anyway, here's my lists
- Adjust the hook and eye tape on 4 Party bodices
- Finish (add elastic and hem) 6 pairs of men's "skater" pants
- Add Snap tape to 8 men's Party Vests
- Build a pipe pocket for the Big Show Drop
- Finish October's Bee Blocks (I'm a bit behind)
- Print, prep and send info out for my month in Sew Bee It
- Work on Surprise Quilt
- Work on a mini for
- Finish the last two steps in CMQ QAL #5
- Work on November Bee Blocks
- Find a happy setting plan for my Alice Quilt
Come back on Saturday and I'll post pictures of what I got done and what I didn't get to!