Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday Night Sew In!


Tonight's the night!  It's not too late for you to sign up!
 
I plan on putting the kids to bed and turning on the discovery channel.

My list is divided into 2 sections, "have-tos" and "want-tos"

Before I can even get to my list I have to find my sewing area. 

Currently it is COVERED in birthday party shrapnel
and bits and bobbles from Nutcracker costumes.
and a stack of JoAnn coupons.
and piles of patterns for Christmas gift ideas.
and junk mail.

you get the picture.

To top this all off I only have my singer to use this tonight.  My trusty Brother is spending the weekend in California with the Nutcracker Wardrobe person.  The ballet's machine is currently on a ferry towards Achorage and she needed a machine for repairs.
aren't I nice?

It was kind of like letting my kids stay at a friend's house.  I kept telling her about its quirks and other bits of info.  Finally she said, "Don't worry, I understand.  I'll take care of it."
sniff.
 
Anyway, here's my lists
 
Have To:
  1. Adjust the hook and eye tape on 4 Party bodices
  2. Finish (add elastic and hem) 6 pairs of men's "skater" pants
  3. Add Snap tape to 8 men's Party Vests
  4. Build a pipe pocket for the Big Show Drop
  5. Finish October's Bee Blocks (I'm a bit behind)
  6. Print, prep and send info out for my month in Sew Bee It
  7. Work on Surprise Quilt
 
Want Tos:
  1. Work on a mini for
  2. Finish the last two steps in CMQ QAL #5
  3. Work on November Bee Blocks
  4. Find a happy setting plan for my Alice Quilt

Come back on Saturday and I'll post pictures of what I got done and what I didn't get to!



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment