Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Fabric Fairy Visits Again

I am seriously slacking this time. 
I received this packet before Christmas but kept waiting to blog about it until I had actual time and didn't feel so rushed.

IMG_3137

It arrived nicely wrapped and tied with a selvage string.
So cute!  I totally have to remember that!

IMG_3140

the fabrics are awesome.

S'matter of fact, the print with the lemons on it?  I think I'm in love.
It will be transformed into something for my brand new kitchen.
maybe paired with the orange print next to it.  hmm....

and the linen cameras?  totally wonder-iffic.

The packet also came with a note, reminding me that I'm supposed to use these to create stuff for myself and not to give it away.

fabric fairy note

So again, thank you Fairy of Fabric Happiness.
I am ever grateful.
unbelievable fortunate to know such wonderful people.

No comments:

Post a Comment