Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sunday Morning Update

My sewing space still is a mess.  I did take my sewing table to the "salon" for its make over.  So now all the stuff that was in it is piled on the other table.  On the plus side, my scrap basket is empty, but there's a pile of fabric on the edge of my ironing board. 

I didn't get much done yesterday 'cause I was busy baking.  Mr. Chaos is heading to Walla Walla, Washington for work and I didn't want him to starve.  So I made blueberry muffins, oatmeal blueberry cookies and 2 homemade chocolate cream pies.  (I made one to stay here.)  Have you ever had homemade chocolate cream pie?  It leaves store bought in the dust and isn't that difficult to make.

He leaves in a bit, I'll finish my coffee and cocoa puffs and start cleaning.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment