Friday, July 16, 2010

Weekend Plans

My goal for the weekend is to clean up my sewing space.  Let me show you...

sewing space before
sewing space before

It is a mess. I am a horribly messy sewer.

I shove things out of the way when I'm working on a project and forget to clean them up.
I stack stuff, thinking I'll go through it later.

Blech.
You can click on the pictures to open them, they have notes explaining some of this mess.
My plans for the weekend are to make this pretty.  My sewing area is a corner of our living space, so everyone can see all my mess, all the time.

My thinking is if I post "before" pictures and tell everyone that this is what I'm doing, I'll feel obligated to do it and show "after" pictures.

Monday I'll post pictures.  Hopefully they're of a clean, uncluttered space.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment